How do I add more users to my booking platform?
You can use our booking platform as an individual or team.
To add a new user, follow these instructions:
- Select the gear icon at the top right of your screen.
- Select Users to the left.
- Select Add user.
- Once you create a user, that user will receive an email with login instructions and will be able to sync to their personal calendar.
If you have a large team, you can send the team list to us and we will upload it for you. You can include their name, email, cell phone number, and work hours, and we will create the users.
We have three user types that can be created with different permissions.
- Admin - The admin is the primary user on the account. The admin has full access to all account settings, user settings, and schedules for all users.
- Team Leader/Manager - This role has permission to see their own “user settings” along with the “user settings” for every user assigned to them. The Team Leader also has access to view/edit their own appointments/calendar as well as the appointments/calendars of the users who are assigned to them.
- Users - Users have access to their own user settings and calendar. They can change their availability and sync to their own personal calendar, but will not have access to view a Team Leader or Admin calendar.
How do I add questions to my booking form?
At booking, you can ask your customer as many questions as you wish. Our standard questions ask for the following: Name, Email, Phone, Address, City, State, Zip To customize your questions, follow these steps below. General Questions, Asked on all ...
How do I manage admin notifications from my online store?
Admin notifications are emails sent to the store owner automatically when a new order is placed and when products get low in stock. The store owner can also receive copies of all email notifications that are sent to customers. You can select what ...
How do I add a booking button to my website?
Adding a button to your website is a simple way to add booking functionality in various places. Copy and paste our code to include a pop-up scheduling widget on any page. Follow the steps in the video or read the directions below to build your button ...
What property types are included in my IDX platform?
You can specify which property types you want included as search options, the names for those property types, and the default price ranges. The customized property type name is displayed on your search page, but does not actually change the property ...
How do I add platforms to Reputation Manager in the mobile app?
Select the Reputation Manager tile. Select the dropdown arrow to select additional platforms. You'll see a list of all available platforms. Enter your profile URL to add a platform. Select Connect. Repeat the above steps to add additional ...