How do I create appointments for two or more staff members?
You can share a link with a customer and allow them to see the availability for 2+ users at a time and book those users. To do this, follow the steps below.
An HR Team is sharing a link to book one candidate with an HR manager and a sales manager. The HR manager shares one link with the candidate. The candidate will see the combined availability for both users (SM and HRM), and book an appointment that will book both users.
An admin sends an email to high net-worth clients to book an appointment with a junior advisor and senior advisor. When the client receives a link, they will see only the times that are available for both the JA and SA, and pick a time. Once the client books, the appointment will be booked on both the JA and SA calendars.
- Select the gear icon at the top right of your screen.
- Select 2+ user appointments from the menu to the left.
- Select “+ New Team Appointment Type”.
- Add the Name of the appointment and add a description (both included in email confirmations, etc.).
- Add a duration and buffer time.
- Choose which users will be in the meeting.
- Click to add an appointment now or later.
- If you choose later, you can click to “Invite”. An email will pop up that you can use to send the customer.
- Alternatively, you can copy the link and paste it in your own email, website, etc.
- Once the customer receives and selects the link, they will see a calendar that displays the combined availability for all users assigned.
If user one was available at 9, 10, and 11, and user two was available at 10, 12, and 2, the customer would only see a 10 slot available.
Once the customer books the 10 slot, both user calendars will be booked. The appointment will be blocked in our system, it will sync to the users' personal calendars, and all emails/reminders will be sent accordingly.
How do I add a booking button to my website?
Adding a button to your website is a simple way to add booking functionality in various places. Copy and paste our code to include a pop-up scheduling widget on any page. Follow the steps in the video or read the directions below to build your button ...
How do I sync my booking platform with my personal or business calendar?
Follow these steps to sync with your personal or business calendar. Once you sync your calendar (iCloud, Google Cal, Outlook, etc.), all of your appointments will block times in our calendar to prevent double booking. If you elect to 2-way sync ...
How do I block out time in my calendar?
There are a few ways to block time in your calendar and prevent customers from booking during a specific time or a recurring time. Manually Block Time on Your Calendar Instructions: Go to your calendar page. Click anywhere on the calendar (preferably ...
How do I add more users to my booking platform?
You can use our booking platform as an individual or team. To add a new user, follow these instructions: Select the gear icon at the top right of your screen. Select Users to the left. Select Add user. Once you create a user, that user will receive ...
How do I manage my address book in Webmail?
The Contacts Secondary menu displays the following Address Books: Address Books – A collection of address books that are used to group contacts for viewing or sharing. Note: Shared Address books are noted with the Share icon. Subscribed Books – A ...