How do I set an appointment start time in my booking platform?
If you want an appointment type to start at a specific time or times, follow these steps:
- Select the gear icon at the top right of your screen, and then select "Settings".
- Select "Appointment Types" from the menu to the left.
- Select the pencil icon to the right of the appointment type you want to edit.
- Select "Appointment Start Time" from the top of the pop up.
- Choose your first start time (example, 9am), and then choose the days you want that 9am slot to be available.
- If you want to create another start time, you can select "Add an Appointment Start time".
- If a customer chooses this appointment time, they will only be able to pick those available times. If you have other appointments on your schedule at these times, these “manual start times” will not appear.
Coffee meetings are only available at 10am and 2pm daily.
Lunch meetings are only available at 12pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
New client meetings are only available on Wednesday and Thursday at 4, 5, and 6pm.
See video example:
How do I block out time in my calendar?
There are a few ways to block time in your calendar and prevent customers from booking during a specific time or a recurring time. Manually Block Time on Your Calendar Instructions: Go to your calendar page. Click anywhere on the calendar (preferably ...
How do I add questions to my booking form?
At booking, you can ask your customer as many questions as you wish. Our standard questions ask for the following: Name, Email, Phone, Address, City, State, Zip To customize your questions, follow these steps below. General Questions, Asked on all ...
How do I add a booking button to my website?
Adding a button to your website is a simple way to add booking functionality in various places. Copy and paste our code to include a pop-up scheduling widget on any page. Follow the steps in the video or read the directions below to build your button ...
How do I set up a pickup date and time for online orders?
If you need to know when your customers would like to pick up their orders and set your business hours to make sure they won’t show up when you are closed, you can enable the Date and Time picker for your in-store pickup option. To enable the date ...
How do I add/remove the date and time on my blog posts?
To add/remove the date and time on your blog posts, select the Blog Platform tile. Toggle the Display Date/Time button to "On" to display the date and time the post was published. To hide this, toggle the button to "Off".