How do I add a booking button to my website?
Adding a button to your website is a simple way to add booking functionality in various places.
Copy and paste our code to include a pop-up scheduling widget on any page.
Follow the steps in the video or read the directions below to build your button and embed it on your website.
- Select the icon at the top right of your screen, and then select Settings.
- On the menu to the left, select Integrations.
- The first page that opens is labeled “Website”.
- On this page, you can scroll down and build your own button.
- Choose a button background color.
- Choose a text color.
- Choose a border color.
- Choose the text you want to appear on the button (ex: Book an Appointment).
- Choose a border radius and font size.
- If you want the button to book only one staff member, choose the staff from the drop-down menu.
- If you want the button to only book one appointment type, choose the appointment type in the background.
- Choose a language.
- Scroll down and you will see the HTML code.
- Copy the HTML code to your clipboard.
- Open the project you want to add the booking button to.
- Go to the page where you want to add the button and click to edit that page.
- Add a HTML element to the page, or edit from the text editor.
- Once you place the HTML element where you want the button to appear, open the HTML element and paste the code from step 14.
- Once it's pasted, your website will now have a button that will show a pop-up with the scheduling widget once clicked.
- You can install these buttons several places on one page (call to action on main page), and/or use different buttons with different calls to actions on different pages on your site. You may want to add a contact button for individual staff on their bio page, or a support call button on the support page. Add as many buttons as you want.
- If you support different languages, you can include different buttons in different languages throughout your site.
How do I add a button to a block on my website?
To add a button, select the Manage Your Site tile. Select the plus icon, and then select the Button icon. The button configuration pop-up will appear. Edit button text and select the type of link you’d like to add: Internal Link External Link Pop-Up ...
How do I embed my booking page using an iFrame?
Follow the instructions below to embed your calendar on your site using an iFrame. Instructions Select the gear icon in the top right corner of your screen, and then select Settings. Select Integrations from the menu to the left. From the top tabs, ...
How do I update a button link on my website?
To update a button link, select the Manage Your Site tile. Select the button and then select the Edit icon. The button configuration pop-up will appear. Select the type of link you’d like to add: · Internal Link · External Link ...
How do I delete a button in my website's header?
To make changes to your website's header, select the Manage Your Site tile. Hover over the header section and select the gear icon. Select “CTAs” to add, delete, and edit call-to-action buttons in your header. Select the Trash icon to delete a ...
How do I add questions to my booking form?
At booking, you can ask your customer as many questions as you wish. Our standard questions ask for the following: Name, Email, Phone, Address, City, State, Zip To customize your questions, follow these steps below. General Questions, Asked on all ...