How do I block out time in my calendar?
There are a few ways to block time in your calendar and prevent customers from booking during a specific time or a recurring time.
Manually Block Time on Your Calendar
- Go to your calendar page.
- Click anywhere on the calendar (preferably on the day/time you want to block).
- A pop-up will appear (same one as when you are booking an appointment).
- From the drop down at the top left, choose “Block Schedule”.
- If you want to block the whole day, select the all day toggle.
- You can make this recurring by selecting the recurring option, and then choosing your settings.
Block Time on the Calendar By Syncing (Recommended)
- Select the gear icon at the top right of your screen, select Settings, and then select User settings.
- Select the pencil icon to edit that user.
- Select the calendar tab.
- Select “Connect” to sync with the calendar of your choice.
- Select settings (while still in the calendar tab).
- Choose which calendars in your personal calendar you want to connect.
- Ideally, you will 2-way sync with one calendar (appointments come to and from that calendar) and then 1-way sync with other calendars that you want to block times in your calendar.
- Select "Save".
With the 2-way sync, any time an appointment is created/edited/deleted in your personal calendar, it will show up in our calendar and block that time from being booked. We will also send any appointment booked in our system to your personal calendar.
Any calendars that you have a "1-way" sync with will block time in your calendar to prevent double bookings.
Choose User Availability
- Select the gear icon at the top right of your screen, and then select Settings.
- Select User settings, and then select the pencil icon to edit that user.
- Select Availability.
- Confirm available hours.
Add Breaks in the Day:
The next tab over from “Availability” is "Breaks". You can add a work break(s), lunch break, etc. These times will not be able to be booked by your customer. You can add several throughout the day or one here or there.
The next tab over from “Breaks” is "Vacation". You can block days, weeks, or months. Say you only wanted to be able to be booked from January 20-30. You could add a vacation from now until Jan 19, and then another on Jan 31 through the next year. Then your customers could only book those dates.
How do I sync my booking platform with my personal or business calendar?
Follow these steps to sync with your personal or business calendar. Once you sync your calendar (iCloud, Google Cal, Outlook, etc.), all of your appointments will block times in our calendar to prevent double booking. If you elect to 2-way sync ...
Can I schedule my Google Ads to run on specific days and times?
Yes, you can run ads on specific days or times via the Review Your Campaign Settings screen. You may want your ad to show whenever a customer searches online. Or perhaps you only want to show your ad on certain days, or during business hours when ...
How do I set an appointment start time in my booking platform?
If you want an appointment type to start at a specific time or times, follow these steps: Instructions: Select the gear icon at the top right of your screen, and then select "Settings". Select "Appointment Types" from the menu to the left. Select the ...
How do I change business hours in my booking platform?
Follow these steps to update your business hours. Instructions: Select the gear icon. Select Settings. Choose Users from the menu to the left. Select the pencil icon next to the user's name. Select Availability. Set the hours/availability for that ...
How do I set up a pickup date and time for online orders?
If you need to know when your customers would like to pick up their orders and set your business hours to make sure they won’t show up when you are closed, you can enable the Date and Time picker for your in-store pickup option. To enable the date ...