How do I manage my address book in Webmail?
The Contacts Secondary menu displays the following Address Books:
- Address Books – A collection of address books that are used to group contacts for viewing or sharing.
Note: Shared Address books are noted with the Share icon.
- Subscribed Books – A list of address books that you are accessing but belong to another account within your domain.
- Groups – A collection of contacts that can be used to send group emails.
To create an address book:
- In the Contacts Secondary menu, click the Address Books Add icon.
- On the New Address Book screen, enter a name for your book in the Title field.
- Address Books can be shared in two ways, with varying permission levels:
- Share with Domain Users – Allows anyone in your domain to have access to the address book to view contact information (permission levels can be set).
- Share with Specified Users – Allows the specified accounts to access address book once they have subscribed to address book.(permission types)
- Click Save.
To subscribe to an address book:
- In the Contacts Secondary menu, click the Subscribed Books Add icon.
- On the Subscribe to an Address Book screen, search for the Address Book for which you want to subscribe.
- Select the Address Book for which you want to subscribe. The address book will be displayed in the left-hand pane under the Subscribed Address Books heading.
How do I create an address book in Webmail?
There are different types of Address Books. You can create your own, be subscribed to other books, or create groups. Groups: Are used to sort and manage your contacts for easy reference. You can create groups for such contacts as “Friends”, ...
How do I subscribe to an address book in Webmail?
To subscribe to an address book: In the Contacts Secondary menu, click the Subscribed Books Add icon. On the Subscribe to an Address Book screen, search for the Address Book you want to subscribe to. Select the Address Book you want to subscribe to. ...
How do I edit the map on my website?
To make changes to the map on your website, select the Manage Your Site tile. Select the map, and then select the Edit icon. Select the pencil icon to edit your address. Select “Save” to update the map.
How do I add my location to my website's header?
To make changes to your website's header, select the Manage Your Site tile. Hover over the header section and select the gear icon. Select “Location” to add your address to your header. Select “Show” to display the address. Select the pencil icon to ...
How can I change the from email address in my email marketing?
You can add multiple sender email addresses (or "From" email addresses). To view and add a sender email address: Log in to your dashboard and select the My Email Campaigns tile. Or if you are already logged in to your dashboard, select the Email ...