How do I set up Social 365?
Social 365 uses our library of expertly curated content to automatically plan and publish your social media posts for up to an entire year – all it takes is a few clicks.
To set up Social 365:
1. Log in to your dashboard and select the Social Calendar tile.
2. Select Get Started.
3. Select whether you want the tool to automatically schedule posts for you or if you want to schedule posts manually.
4. If you select "Yes", you can pick the post categories you'd like us to use.
5. Select your desired posting frequency.
6. Choose if you would like to schedule posts on the weekend.
7. Adjust your posting frequency, if desired.
8. Select which social media platforms you want to post to.
9. We'll populate your social calendar with posts for an entire year.
Select any post to make changes to it.
Toggle the Auto-Schedule button to "Off" to turn of auto posting.
For more information on Social 365, click here.
How do I turn auto scheduling on/off in Social 365?
To enable/disable auto-scheduling in Social 365, toggle the Auto Schedule button to "No".
How do I get started with Social 365?
With Social 365, you can plan up to a year of social media posts with just a few clicks. Start by watching our walkthrough video to learn how to use this powerful tool. To access this tool, log in to your dashboard and select the "Social Calendar" ...
How do I set up Social 365 in the mobile app?
You can set up Social 365 using our mobile app. Select the Social 365 tile. Select the Get Started button. Select whether you want us to automatically schedule posts for you or schedule posts manually. If you select Yes, you can pick the post ...
How do I preview my posts in Social 365 and which social media platforms can I view?
To preview your posts in Social 365, follow the steps outlined in this article: 1. Log in to your dashboard and select the Social Calendar tile. 2. To preview a post and see what it will look like before you publish it, select a post on your ...
How do I get started with Testimonial Collector?
Testimonial Collector lets you send surveys and collect feedback from the people who matter most: your customers. Start by watching our walkthrough video to learn how to use this powerful tool to send surveys, gather reviews, and publish them online. ...