% with Activity
This chart displays the overall percent of your leads that have had at least one activity on your website in the past 30 days.
This chart displays the overall percent of your leads that are subscribed to at least one subscription (subscriptions include Marketing Automation Campaigns, Market Reports, or Email Alerts).
The Action Center provides data on actions you have taken in the past seven days to develop your leads and suggested actions you can take today.
Under “PAST 7 DAYS”:
- # calls logged indicates the number of times you have added a “Call” type note to a Lead under the “HISTORY” tab.
- # subscribers added indicates the number of leads you have added a subscription to.
- # lead updated indicates the number of leads for which you have updated the pipeline status.
- Select Call # uncontacted leads. You will be directed to a lead search filtered to show only leads with the “Uncontacted” pipeline status. As you add “Call” notes to leads, this number will decrease until you hit your goal for the day.
- Select Nurture # unsubscribed leads. You will be directed to a lead search filtered to show only leads without a subscription. As you add subscriptions to leads, this number will decrease until you hit your goal for the day.
- Select Update # leads’ statuses. You will be directed to a lead search filtered to show only leads with a blank pipeline status. As you add a pipeline status to leads, this number will decrease until you hit your goal for the day.
The Pipeline Status chart displays the total number of leads in each of the following stages: Uncontacted, Attempted Contact, Nurturing, Under Contract, and Closed (YTD). Note that “Dead” leads are not included in the chart, and only leads closed in the current year to date are counted in the “Closed (YTD)” section.
You can hover over each section in the “Pipeline Status” chart to see what percent of your leads are in each individual pipeline stage
The Lead Sources donut chart displays all sources your leads are coming from. You can hover over each section of the donut to see what percent of leads come from that source.
The “Upcoming Dates” box will display any birthdays or anniversaries coming up in the next seven days. You can click on a lead’s name in the box to open up their record and use their email or address to send them a message or reminder to help develop your relationship.
Lead Metric Comparisons - Past 12 Months
This section is a bar chart that can display three different types of metrics that have occurred in the past 12 months. The bar chart defaults to displaying Lead Actions.
A bar chart that shows the total number of lead actions that have occurred on your website per month for the past 12 months.
A bar chart that shows the total number of listings viewed on your website per month in the past 12 months.
A bar chart that shows the total number of searches saved on your website per month in the past 12 months.
This section displays site activity of your known leads. You can scroll to the bottom and select the “VIEW ALL” button to be directed to the “Lead Activity” page to view more lead activities.