How do I improve my Google Ads campaign?
Below are some tips for how to improve the performance of your Google Ads:
- To encourage clicks, provide a clear call to action in your ads.
- Include promos or pricing in your ads. This lets people know what you’re offering up front, similar to seeing a promo posted in a store’s window. What would you need to see to get you through the front door?
- Make sure your keywords are relevant to your product/service. Be as specific as possible to funnel your campaign to the right audience. If you offer home renovation services, a keyword like “home” is too generic. Make sure "renovation" is included to narrow down your audience.
- Google uses algorithms to match your keywords to what users are searching. For example, someone might search "looking to rent a house". If you are using "homes" as a keyword, Google may associate the word "house" to "homes" and your campaign may pop up, even though it’s not relevant. Using Search Terms in your Google Ads dashboard allows you to monitor what Google is matching with your keywords. Use Negative Keywords to omit keywords/phrases so your ad doesn’t show up in those searches. This can help you save money and target a better audience.
- Make sure your landing page is built to convert by including the following:
- A Clear Call to Action: You want to encourage your visitors to take action, so direct messaging on your landing page is key.
- Coupon/Promo: Offering visitors a discount or special is a great way to encourage them to choose you.
- High-Quality Images & Videos: Quality content speaks volumes. Grab attention with high-quality images/photos that show off what you do.
- Reviews: A collection of glowing reviews helps give your visitor the assurance they need to seal the deal.
- A Catchy Headline: Grab your visitor’s attention with something that’s meaningful, powerful, and gives a clear sense of direction
How do I create a Google Ads campaign?
To start creating your Google Ads campaign, log in to your dashboard and select the Ads Management tile. Select “Get Started”. Sign in with your email. Enter your password. Select “Allow”. To create a campaign, select “Create Campaign”. Complete ...
How do I see how my Google Ads are performing?
To view your campaign’s performance, select the Ads Management tile. Select “View Performance Details”. Select a date range to filter analytics. Tip: Track your clicks, impressions, conversions, and cost. This gives you a good idea of how much you ...
How do I run a Google Ads Campaign?
Creating a Google Ads Account Before you start creating ads using our Google Ads Manager, you must create a Google Ads account using your Gmail email address. Once you’ve created your account in Google Ads, select “Switch to Expert Mode”. This gives ...
How do I pause a Google Ads campaign?
To pause a Google Ads campaign, select the Ads Management tile. Hover over the three dots on the campaign and select Pause Campaign. Select Yes to confirm you would like to pause the campaign.
How do I remove a Google Ads campaign?
To remove a campaign, select the Ads Management tile. Hover over the three dots on the campaign and select Remove Campaign. Select Yes to confirm you would like to remove the campaign.